- Integrating the client's software into an existing secure client's environment in this key role.
- API Development
- Web services development
- Collaboration with other team members as needed
- Ongoing documentation and support of other development duties as needed
- A degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional hands-on programming experience
- Strong communication skills are a must with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly in a straightforward manner.
- The candidate must be experienced in Ruby On Rails/Sinatra, capable of architecture, designing, developing and testing complex applications.
- An excellent understanding of software design and design patterns, good debugging skills and a solid work ethic are essential requirements.
Skills: ROR, Sinatra, ERB/Haml, ActiveRecord, Configuration of a new app, Unit testing with Rspec, API + JSON, REST and HTTP protocol, HTML5, JS, CSS, GIT
Desired Skills & Experience - Huge Pluses: - Core Java, J2EE - Cloud infrastructure - AWS