What We Do
- At Cloudelligent our belief is in innovating cloud technologies, providing efficient enterprise solutions for fast growing companies to scale out their cloud infrastructure.
- Our main focus is to build long term relationships with the clients and believe in outcome base approach.
- Our experience ranges from designing, developing, integrating, deploying, and scaling cloud solutions.
Job Timings: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Central Time (CT)
- Bachelor’s in Software/Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Effective Communication skills (Proficiency in English Language)
- 2+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions (AWS).
- 2+ years architecting, implementing, and supporting Amazon Web Services infrastructure and services.
- Self-driven, ability to work independently or as part of a project team with limited supervision.
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers.
- Automation experience with Cloud Formation Template, Terraform, Ansible and System Manager.
- Container configuration and implementation experience with Docker, Vagrant and Kubernetes.
- Experience working on Agile projects (Scrum or Kanban).
- Deep product knowledge and understanding of product features including:
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Solutions
- Kubernetes or EKS, Docker
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Automation and DevOps (Git, Jenkins, CLI, ARM, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- An understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies including:
- Configuring and tuning cloud hosted solutions and platforms.
- Supporting production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- Encryption and key management principles and design patterns
- Networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies).
- Automation and DevOps principles
- Microsoft Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Single-sign-on (SSO) solutions including SAML and OAuth authentication options.
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage.
- Sizing hardware and storage needs.
AWS: Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be at the center of efforts to build and/or redesign scalable software solutions.
- You will design, develop, test, and debug cloud infrastructure and deployment automation in support of Company's development team.
- Your efforts will be critical to ensuring we are following DevOps best practices such as infrastructure as code, use of deployment and maintenance automation at all stages of our SDLC.
- The job entails ensuring seamless service to our customers and maintaining a complex product based on cutting edge technology.
- Working at Cloudelligent, you would be in a highly versatile team with in-depth knowledge of their specialized areas.
- We are successfully developing a culture of knowledge sharing and personal development within our team.
- Create innovative solutions leveraging cloud platforms to solve client business challenges.
- Gather requirements, assess client capabilities, and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud recommendations and adoption strategy.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Be well versed in AWS, technology architecture, associated vendor products, and their interdependencies.
- Provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations based on your definition and analysis of the client's technical requirements while advising and leading the client to their Cloud adoption strategy.
- Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation, and scalability.
- Share the leading practices and cloud emerging technologies with internal team members and clients.