Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security system.
1. Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person; answering or referring inquiries.
2. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
3. Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
4. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
5. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
6. Patrolling premises to prevent or detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
7. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
8. Check security system and ensure the system is functioning properly.
9. Supervise detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
10. Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
11. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person
12. Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to the management
13. Report any maintenance issues immediately to management, including all fittings and equipment
14. Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
15. Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
16. Ensure that those who should not be granted access to the premises are professionally and politely prevented from gaining access or escorted from the building.
17. Provide support in an emergency or evacuation situation, in a calm and professional manner.
18. Complete relevant records and log books, in a professional manner providing sufficient detail.
19. Carry out instructions given by the management team
20. Prepare correspondence and documents for security clearance and deliver/receive from the concerned office.
21. Actively maintain the confidentiality of information, be this around individuals or security sensitive information in relation to the Building, and using appropriate language, particularly within the public environment.
22. Observe and report any unlawful activity
23. You will be the first point of contact for many of our customers and must project a professional image,
24. Ensure the highest quality security services in the protection of personnel, property and information with professionalism; fulfill duties politely, without fear or favor.
25. Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel, equipment and sensitive information
26. Correspond and interact with security personnel regarding orders and execution.
27. Report regularly on the above activities to the General manager
28. Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by General Manager or Club 21 Committee.