• Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Submitting activity & result reports i.e. weekly work plans, and monthly & annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments. Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
• Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Must own a motorbike (Very Important).
• Full-time job.
• Timings 11:30 to 7:30 (or as adjusted by the market and/or management).
• Education: Can read and write.
Salary: Rs27,500.00 to Rs93,500.00 /month