Laravel Developer works with team members to troubleshoot and improve back-end applications and processes. Laravel Developer should have understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Proficient in REST API development
- advanced features of Google API
- Expert in code security, Mysql injection prevention
- Ability to run team
- Expertise in improving performance and response time
Skills & Requirements:
- Backend development experience
- Strong grip on Laravel
- Knowledge of Git
- Must have 4 year plus experience in php
- Must have 3year plus experience in laravel
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Knowledge in Java script; JQuery
- PHP; Laravel
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Aws deployment