Do you love marketing and writing at the same time? Are you passionate about sharing messages with a large audience? Help Playpal get discovered by posting awesome copy and content. Playpal offers a unique opportunity for hard working, passionate and self-motivated individuals to really make their mark. Your work will get international exposure.
• Write digital copy, scripts, articles, product descriptions, website content, Partnership emails, and general marketing content that’s clear, concise and engaging.
• Write 3-4 blog posts per week.
• Develop email campaign copies.
• Manage a content strategy and calendar that helps realize the goals of the Marketing team and the company as a whole
• Outstanding ‘storytelling’ skills and the ability to write SEO-optimized content targeting a variety of business people.
• Work on Content optimization research and suggest content changes.
• Collaborate with the design team to plan and develop website content, style, and layout.
• Collaborate with the Marketing, Business Development, and Product teams to ensure messaging is consistent and effective across the full customer experience
• Excellent grasp of the English language - including exceptional spelling, grammar, and punctuation is essential.
• Assisting with social media calendar planning.
• Monitor competitor activity, customer behavior, and the latest trends to improve the performance of your writing and content.
• Ensure all copy is delivered to brief, on time, and to the required quality standards.
• Contribute significantly to our key messages and the brand voice we share with our audience throughout their full journey
• 2-4 years of experience in content marketing or writing content to achieve business goals and improve performance
• Excellent research, writing and editing skills to create captivating and valuable messages for your audience
• Strong knowledge of content distribution tools including HubSpot, MailChimp and WordPress
• Excellent understanding of digital content marketing principles, strategies, and best practices.
• Experience leveraging social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Familiarity of SEO and SEO tools such as Moz, AHREFs and Google Ads, keyword planner We’re looking for the kind of person who
• Attention to detail
• Constantly seeks out new projects and activities to achieve an audacious goal
• Likes to take a creative, unique approach to solving problems
• Can produce under tight deadlines and stay on top of many moving pieces
• Is able to adapt quickly as things change and evolve in our startup environment
• Is open-minded and curious, able to debate and stand up for ideas
Manufacturer, Import, Export, Ltd.