This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Plan and implement the organization’s overarching communications strategy for its different programs.
• Review, edit and improve different reports including progress reports for external partners (this also includes improvements in presentation, formatting and language of all communication materials)• Develop content for different media platforms including case studies, success stories, and project updates.
• Develop press releases and disseminate them to appropriate media outlets.
• Work with internal and external partners to illustrate the organizational achievements using graphics and web designing tools.
• Liaise with partners, donors and other internal and external stakeholders to update them on various programs.
• Establish and maintain strong internal communication to keep the staff informed of the broader work of the organization.
• Engage with the concerned partners to arrange seminars, events and conferences.
• Act as spokesman in representing the organization on different platforms in line with the instructions and guidelines received from the leadership.Required qualification/ experience: Postgraduate degree in Social Sciences, English Language, Journalism, Mass Communications or Media Sciences with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in communication and/or marketing in an international organization. The candidate should have excellent report writing and presentation skills in English.