- Tests the effectiveness of computer systems and their information security components, he/she provides detailed reports on the findings to Information Security Manger, and he/she issues recommendations on best practices to improve the security levels of the system in place.
- Determine whether a computer system is safe enough to protect a company's assets and data integrity while allowing for the organizational goals to be attained through efficient use of IT resources.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all IT technical audits are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in the Risk Assessment Process and contribute to the Annual Audit Plan.
- Identify risk-based issues, apply creative solutions and deliver commercially-considered opinions to promote effective risk management.
Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience: advance degree will be given preference.
Preferably should hold one of the following or equivalent certifications:
- CCIE security
- CIA, CPA
- CGEIT or any other relevant certifications.