• Develop new components and features in existing projects
• Write clean, maintainable quality code.
• Document and re-factor our front-end codebase.
• Profile and improve the performance of application.
• Report progress daily at the end of day and attend weekly meetings.
• Around to -year experience in mobile app development using core (IOS is preferable) would be preferable.
• 2+ years of experience in developing flutter apps and firebase.
• Good understanding of application programming interfaces (APIs) to integrate with mobile functionality.
• Good knowledge of Location Services, Maps, Animations, and other common Android/IOS libraries
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle