· Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
· Travel to areas where needs are projected.
· Attending initial sales meetings.
· Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs
· Answering any technical questions the client might have
· Construct sales pitches and presentations.
· Negotiate price for the sale.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Commercial Awareness
· IT Skills
Computer Information Services (Pvt.) Limited (CIS) was founded in 1988 with an objective of providing Total Solutions to its valued clients. CIS has been providing Software, Hardware & Networking Services both to the public & private sector of the country for more than a decade. CIS is basically a ...Read More