COMSATS Internet Services (CIS), Pakistan's pioneer ISP, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates, for appointment on contract basis, against the post of General Manager (Operations).
Detail of the said position is as under:
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the pricing, sales, and/or distribution of CIS services.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Monitor CIS businesses to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory.
- Develop and implement CIS product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Well versed knowledge of networks, routing, switching configuration, wireless P2P links, UBNT AP and Client side devices configuration / troubleshooting, NMS software installation / optimization etc.
- Working experience of setting and implementation of Data Center and its Operation