The key responsibilities are:
- Ensures successful planning and implementation of internal website development projects to timescale, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage project or programme planning and scheduling activities.
- Monitor, document and communicate relevant information relating to project or programme planning and scheduling activities.
- Identify improvements for project planning and scheduling activities.
- Implement strategy and standards and manage the team for project execution and control activities.
- Monitor, and communicate relevant information relating to, project or programme execution activities.
- Identify and obtain agreement for changes to project or programme baseline plans, as directed.
Manages internet services investment, provision and resourcing according to organizational policy and procedures.
- Implement and manage the deployment, and be accountable for the quality and effectiveness, of project and/or programme resources
- Monitor, document and analyze resource management activities relating to a programme and communicate relevant information
- Design the resource plan for a programme
- Manage programme budget and expenditure and identify / authorize actions relating to project finances
- Review, analyze and communicate relevant information relating to project and programme financial management activities
- Authorize project budgets, and prepare and gain sign off for programme budgets.
- Ensures consistent delivery and operation of high quality email and internet solutions, services and support to internal and external clients.
- Manage and develop the provision of service operations
- Monitors and reports on the quality and effectiveness of internet service management and performance to meet business and organizational objectives
- Monitor and report on the quality, effectiveness and customer satisfaction relating to the provision of service operations
- Reviews and helps identify and implement improvements to the provision of internet service operations.
- Review, and help Identify and implement improvements to, the provision of service operations.
- Identifies, designs, implements and maintains effective policies, procedures, tools, techniques and plans relating to internet service level management activities.
- Design, implement and maintain procedures relating to service catalogue and/or service level management activities.
- Ensures consistent standards of stakeholder communication and customer service via online channels.
- Ensure the customer/client needs for IT/technology services and products are addressed.
Setting and implementation of Data Center and its Operation.
- Unix or Linux and NT or W2K servers: configuration, system tuning and troubleshooting
- Enterprise Email Systems based on either TeamWare, Exchange or Lotus: Mail box management, mail delivery (Intranet and Internet) and directory services
- Firewalls and screening routers: configuration and auditing
- Internet Routing, DNS, Web hosting: configuration and troubleshooting
- email marketing, SEO, PPC and eCommerce; web stats and analytics
- Load balancing technology, high availability systems, intrusion detection systems, VPNs and PKI
- CISCO routers, switches, firewall, BGP, OSPF, VLAN, Access control lists, policy based routing and configuration and trouble shooting skills. Microtik and MRTG configuration skills.
- Computer networks, routing, switching configuration, wireless P2P links, UBNT AP and Client side devices configuration / troubleshooting, NMS software installation / optimization.