• Prepare accurate set of financial statements as per IFRS and IAS.
• Prepare periodic management reports: P&L and comparisons with budgets.
• Prepare and maintain fixed asset register as required.
• Assist billing department in finalization of new contracts and invoices.
• Responsible for filing Federal & Provincial sales tax returns.
• Ensure compliance of all relevant Tax laws.
• Maintain all Tax related as required by Law.
• Responsible for Tax correspondence with authorities.
• Explain relevant Tax Laws to both customer & staff.
• Filing advance Tax returns.
• Maintaining Tax Ledgers.
• Responding to customer queries regarding Tax.
• Calculating payroll taxation.
• Responsible for pre-audit of vouchers
• Ensuring internal audit compliance.
• Conducting internal audit of Billing Department.
• Supervise accounts team members in day to day activities.
• Communication with external auditors for conducting external audit.
COMSATS Internet Service in collaboration with Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) have deployed L-Root Servers in Islamabad and Lahore. The L-Root instances in Pakistan have helped improve internet speeds and disseminate traffic allowing users to experience reduced response ...Read More