COMSATS Internet Services (CIS), Pakistan's pioneer ISP, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates, for appointment on contract basis against the post of Supervisor (Systems) for Islamabad Office.
Details of the position and placement is as under.
- Handling Advanced Issues Related to Domain and Hosting
- Monitor Email Queues to Prevent Email Traffic Load and Spam
- Monitor Servers to Ensure Availability of Services
- Monitor Servers Resources to Ensure Servers Health
- Ensuring Weekly and Monthly Hosting Accounts Backups
- Ensuring Availability of Last 1 Year Logs for Services on Hosting Servers
- Managing Migration of Hosting Accounts from a Server to Other
- Restoration of Services in Minimum Possible Time in Case of any Failure
- Ensuring Security of Hosting Servers.
- Handling Issues Elevated by Subordinates
- Ensuring Availability on Call in Emergency 24/7.
- Preparation of Reports for Hosting Servers and Completed Tasks
- Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- WHM / cPanel and Plesk Panel
- IIS, Apache, Exim, SmarterMail, MailEnable, FTP, DNS, Firewalls, MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Spamfilters and SMTP Messaging Gateways
- Knowledge of Domain Registration and SSL Installation
- Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Certifications will be Preferred
- Expertise of Esxi and VMWare.