1. Website design, administration and upgradation.
2. Managing other team members for graphics, SEO and other tasks.
3. Template and Plugin Development in WordPress.
4. Communication with Client, other teams and management.
- Relevant Bachelors/Masters degree with minimum 1 years of experience and excellent communication skills.
2. Must have experience and full understanding of HTML / CSS, WordPress and Photoshop.
- Ability to code a WordPress site from start to finish.
- Ability to launch a WordPress site live on the web with all assets in place.
- Ability to slice PSD or PNG screenshots and turn our designs into operational websites.
- Experience with eCommerce systems which include WooCommerce.
- Knowledge of PHP, jQuery, MySQL, Google Webmaster Tools, UX audits, etc.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands, and work well under pressure.
- Must have good communication skills and feel comfortable meeting with clients both in person and on the phone.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and communicate effectively across diverse teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze code, and find new solutions.
- Experience in a technical leadership role and capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving technology environment.