Building relationships with prospects, customers and channel partners, delivering presentations and demonstrations to articulate features and differentiators of COMSATS Internet Services / products, understanding a prospect’s needs and architecting solutions for them, writing proposals and responses to RFP/RFI documents, strategizing with Account team to drive sales, configuring / customizing demo solutions at customer locations.
· Conduct discovery calls and qualify prospects with Account team
· Strategize with Account team to drive sales COMSATS Internet service offerings
· Clearly articulate features and differentiate COMSATS Internet Product / Solution offerings to audiences.
· Create proposals and responses to RFI / RFP documents.
· Develop and manage the corporate sales budget and revenue, and develop, track and report key success metrics.
· Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met.
· Negotiating contracts
· Highly and effectively trained to achieve superior results.
· Liaise with key partners in corporate headquarters to develop strategic planning and organizational alignment
· Partner with relevant stakeholders to augment existing relationships, and identify future opportunities
· Deliver sales and pre-sales training to channel partners.
· Develop relationships with prospects, customers, and channel partners.
· Perform competitive analysis.
· Work with product management & engineering to define product feature enhancements based on customer feedback / requests.
· Define process for Corporate Sales and develop videos / trainings for internal and external customers.
It was in the year 1996, when COMSATS launched its ISP services under the name of COMSATS Internet Services thus becoming the pioneer ISP of Pakistan. COMSATS is an international, inter-Governmental science organization, aiming at socio-economic uplift of the third world through useful applications ...Read More