Building relationships with prospects, customers and channel partners, delivering presentations and demonstrations to articulate features and differentiators of Comsats Internet Services / products, understanding a prospect’s needs and architecting solutions for them, writing proposals and responses to RFP/RFI documents, strategizing with Account team to drive sales, configuring / customizing demo solutions at customer locations.· Conduct discovery calls and qualify prospects with Account team
· Strategize with Account team to drive sales COMSATS Internet service offerings
· Clearly articulate features and differentiate COMSATS Internet Product / Solution offerings to audiences.
· Create proposals and responses to RFI / RFP documents.
· Develop and manage the corporate sales budget and revenue, and develop, track and report key success metrics.
· Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met.
· Negotiating contracts
· Highly and effectively trained to achieve superior results.
· Liaise with key partners in corporate headquarters to develop strategic planning and organizational alignment
· Partner with relevant stakeholders to augment existing relationships, and identify future opportunities
· Deliver sales and pre-sales training to channel partners.
· Develop relationships with prospects, customers, and channel partners.
· Perform competitive analysis.
· Work with product management & engineering to define product feature enhancements based on customer feedback / requests.
· Define process for Corporate Sales and develop videos / trainings for internal and external customers.
· Be a team player communicating with colleagues and other department members.