COMSATS Internet Services is looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Executive to contribute in generating sales. The incumbent will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
The candidate must be an excellent communicator having superior people skills and be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
· Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
· Answer questions about products and the company
· Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
· Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
· Enter and update customer information in the database
· Take and process orders in an accurate manner
· Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
· Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
· Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
It was in the year 1996, when COMSATS launched its ISP services under the name of COMSATS Internet Services thus becoming the pioneer ISP of Pakistan. COMSATS is an international, inter-Governmental science organization, aiming at socio-economic uplift of the third world through useful applications ...Read More