We are looking for Technical Recruiter/ Headhunter with extensive experience of recruiting top talent in the IT field for our client based out of UK.
Headhunter responsibilities include defining hiring criteria, sourcing potential candidates on social media, job boards and reaching out to prospects via email or phone. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams. You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking through social media channels and searching for potential hires through resume databases.
Ultimately, you will place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs.
· Work with client to forecast hiring needs
· Write and post technical job description on multiple job boards in UK
· Using multiple sourcing techniques to solicit and hunt candidates on LinkedIn and online job boards.
· Perform pre-screening calls with candidates (Technical & Behavioral Assessment)
· Clearly communicate job description and package to candidates during screening process and set the right expectation with the candidate for client’s interview process
· Promote client’s reputation as a great place to work
· Own and manage all online job boards and build resume database for future hiring needs
· Provide detail assessment and reports to client on candidate’s background
· Schedule interviews with client’s hiring manager on timely manner
· Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary
· Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
· Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
· Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data
· Keep in touch with past applicants
· Use Boolean search to look for qualified candidates for hard-to-fill roles
· Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
· Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role
· Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
· Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar
· Clear understanding of IT related jobs
· Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques (including Boolean search)
· Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites)
· Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
· Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails)
· Strong verbal communication skills with UK Accent (preferred)
· Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
· Good decision-making skills
· Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Human Resources Management or relevant field.