ConsoliAds is looking for an experienced Full Stack R&D resource, who can play a crucial role in our highly skilled development team. He/She will be responsible for researching solutions for our suite of sophisticated products. As part of the PHP team, he/she will investigate, design and propose technical proof of concepts, that bring new functionality, increased stability, and enhanced scalability to the ConsoliAds platform.
- Experience with Product based development, REST based applications and Rich User Interfaces/UX.
- Experience developing distributed systems.
- Experience of working in a SCRUM team.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in developing high traffic websites using frameworks like codeigniter, Laravel.
- Experience with IDEs such as NetBeans and PHPStorm.
- Show and Tell - you must present technical solutions to problems and demonstrate working examples to team members.
- You enjoy technical challenges and you’re eager to explore new technologies.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to learn new concepts quickly and independently.
- Develop proof-of-concepts (R&D) in collaboration with the architectural team.
- You must have strong experience with RDBMS using MySQL, optimizing queries, custom data-types, writing stored-procedures, etc.
- Working experience with UI framework (likes of Bootstrap 3) and writing semantic markup with HTML5 & styling the markup with CSS 3.
- You should know how to work with Subversion, including merging, branches and tags.
- Knowledge of caching techniques (Redis/Memcached).
- Analyze/Provide technical solutions to optimise and improve the existing application functionalities.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought out solutions.
- Problem solving with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives, and you are an excellent team player.
- Design and implement scalable, highly available and user friendly reusable components for our existing products, using all the necessary development tools.
- Collaborate with the other team members throughout the development lifecycle.
- Mentor junior team members in PHP and related programming best practices.
- Participate in the code review of the developed modules.
- Being organized, responsible for your work.
- Experience in PHPUnit, TDD approach
- Linux administration
- Previous experience with AWS products & services, especially RDS, S3, ElasticBean
- Proven experience in designing and building high volume data driven websites.