Vappar - The Consult Things is a global software product company targeting entertainment, architecture and landscape industries with enterprising and intuitive solutions that allow users to create unique designs.
- We are looking for a Python Engineer to build reliable, scalable applications to support our internal business systems and our customer and partner-facing portals.
- What’s in it for you?Join a highly collaborative team that provides engineers the freedom to drive change, work on a variety of projects and introduce new ideas.
- You will work with and get exposed to a range of technologies while building brand new features, creating enhancements and solving challenging engineering problems.
Responsibilities:In this role, you should expect to:
- Contribute to multiple aspects of our internal applications, which can range from front to back end development, building our APIs, database design, and the occasional tech support.
- Investigate and identify bugs to determine appropriate fixes.
- Implement business logic.
- Provide technical assistance to others.
- Test development code.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and have the flexibility to tackle new needs quickly.
Why do you want this job? Because you:Love solving hard engineering problems and enjoy collaborating with motivated people.Have a desire to work on a thoughtful, nimble team providing business-critical solutions.
Are looking to grow your hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies ranging from the front-end user interface to back-end systems as well as all points in between.
Qualifications:Why do we want you? Because you have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.
- Proficiency with Python (1+ years professional experience).
- Strong Linux experience.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills – a passion for root cause analysis and problem resolution.Extra Credit:
- Linux OS
- REST & GraphQL APIs