We are looking for a Content Marketing/ PR specialist responsible for managing campaign milestones with our Marketing Team and strengthening/developing business relationships. They must also be able to coordinate and oversee tasks management processes and deliver instructions to the marketing team consisting of graphic designers and web developer.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Research, discover and partner with Journalists and social media influencers
· Write emails reaching journalists, magazines and other influencers to pitch company and its products.
· Work closely with development team to understand and formulate the marketing campaign and recognize possible clients and especially what makes the companies offerings attractive to clients.
· Maintain connections with key influencers, bloggers and journalists.
· Review and correct any communications or advertising material to guarantee the quality, grammar, flow and general image of these documents.
· Learn and manage different processes and work tools to find, share and improve our dissemination efforts in different geographical areas.
· Engaged in and able to contribute in the creation process.
· Be part of and organize outreach events including assistance in marketing, by planning, managing operations and coordinating related activities to be able to promote company’s services.
· Motivate and encourage Marketing team’s creativity and identify different avenues for creative innovation.
· Organize, design, implement and evaluate partnership and outreach programs through project plans that identify and achieve milestones.
· Allocate the necessary resources to achieve the company's objectives associated with its Marketing goals
· 2-3 years of experience in leadership, outreach roles or similar.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Tools, Office 365, RRSS, Communication tools, editing programs and tools.
· Planning, organization and time management skills
· Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
· Good command over Microsoft Office Suite
· English Professional Writing and Grammar Skills.