I'm looking for a content marketer who is either skilled in the following areas, or is willing to learn how to do so. As a result, the salary range is quite wide. If you can do all these things without any assistance from me (writing, editing, planning, etc.), then consider yourself a candidate on the higher end of the spectrum. If you're a bit inexperienced - it's alright. I will teach you what you need to know, provide you with the tools and resources you need to become a brilliant marketer, and help you become the profile that can justify being paid on the higher end of the salary range.
- Have a brilliant understanding of content marketing, content strategy, content creation, content promotion (organic distribution, not paid/boosted ads), and content analysis.
- Understand how to rank content in featured snippets, have a great understanding of SEO, particularly keyword research & analysis, on-page SEO, link building, and an in-depth understanding of how search engines work
- Be familiar with industry tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, Ubersuggest, Clearscope, and many more
- Know how to draft and optimize content on WordPress
- Know how to conduct thorough research, come up with unique ideas and concepts and turn them into amazing marketing strategies for international brands and businesses
- Be familiar with the leading experts and agencies in our industry
- Have a solid grasp on email marketing, graphic design, brand positioning, and product marketing (for our SaaS clients)
- And of course, you'll need to be a brilliant content writer & copywriter who can write amazing articles, long-form blog posts, e-books, white papers, web copy, and video scripts.