Convex Technology is looking for an "Ejabberd Backend Architect / Erlang Developer" for an already developed Chat Application on Similar Architecture:
Number of Positions: 1
Time: Part Time
- Maintain and Enhance already developed Chat Application (Text, Voice and Video Message) to add extra features.
- Develop/Configure Voice and Video Module for the Chat application.
- Push Notification through APN/Push or GCM/FCM
- Extend Ejabberd core functionality with custom modules written in Erlang.
- High Availability and Scalability implementation for ejabberd servers
- Security solution for Ejabberd servers
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Monitor Ejabberd servers for possible issues
- Maintenance of Ejabberd servers including creating and maintaining scripts in servers
- Document architectural designs and processes
- Work on Projects as assigned
- 4 + years of Coding experience in Erlang for Ejabberd and additional protocols on top of it and XEPs
- Significant exposure to XMPP Protocol, Ejabberd and Free switch.
- The candidate must have previous experience with building and scaling distributed, highly available systems
- Exposure to VoIP, specially SIP is a plus
- Exposure to databases, ideally MySQL is a plus