We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Third party API integration, including; Gmail, Google Calendar, Office 365, Facebook, Twitter.
- Experience with oAuth, especially oAuth2
- Experience in provision of Clean code for functional application
- Database creation, integration, and management—e.g. SQLite and Oracle
- Experience with PHP frameworks and design patterns
- Experience with Message Brokers including Gearman, Rabbit MQ and SQS
- Experience working with JSON and XML data - Experience working with AWS is a Plus
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Solid software Design and Architecture skills
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and bit bucket.
- Experience required: 6+ years in industry (for Lead/Manager 8+)
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java and Php
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- A minimum BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field