Convo is looking for a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) responsible for all revenue generation functions. In this high visibility, high impact role, you will assume immediate responsibility for driving commercial growth and efficiency of the business as well as contributing to strategy and product road map decisions. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, numerate, digitally savvy and ambitious people-person with a passion for technology and 10+ years’ experience in leading Enterprise Sales teams. You will be directly responsible for driving better integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions, including Sales and BD, Client Services, Business Analysts, Strategic Partnerships, and Multiple Sales Geographies.
Summary of Role
Overall responsibility for the continuous development and execution of the sales and strategy for the business in Pakistan (Asia and ME after showing success in Pakistan), including client acquisition, market segmentation and client commercial relationships. The role involves ensuring a dynamic sales culture to drive continuous strong growth across the potential Pakistani client base for Convo.
Direct responsibility for achieving the company budgeted sales targets and cost budget of the designated teams. Collective responsibility with CEO and leadership for the overall P&L and achievement of budgeted sales and profit targets.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· At least 10 years’ sales management experience in a SaaS Based Organization, ideally in the finance industry.
· Strong commercial orientation, with a proven ability to identify, develop and implement best-in-class sales & distribution strategies and partnerships, and build client relationships to maximize revenue growth and profit for the business.
· Leadership skills, with the ability to build and bring a multi-location team together, led by example, motivate and enable them to succeed.
· Experience and ability to represent large scale businesses externally at the highest Level.
· Excellent grasp of business financials, with experience in budget planning,
· Management and forecasting
· Operational excellence with a strong customer service mentality
· Highly developed decision-making, problem solving and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally and across
· Management levels effectively.
· Self-motivated, organized, flexible and able to work well under pressure
· Proven ability to operate and succeed in a fast paced and changing environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good IT skills, including MS Office proficiency.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken) required.
Duties and Responsibilities.
· Lead all sales efforts for Convo.
· Develop and implement departmental strategy with regard to structure, sales & strategy, sales achievement of production targets, new customer acquisition and existing customer opportunity pipelines, and positioning for future growth.
· Maintenance and development of key customer relationships
· Leadership - managing, coaching and mentoring team, including organizational structure, performance management and continuous evaluation and evolution of sales approach.
· Budgeting and forecasting - preparing annual Sales and OPEX budget for the department in conjunction with Finance team. Monthly management of costs, and monthly / quarterly forecasting of revenue and margin as required, including explanation of key drivers and variances.
· Ensuring client and departmental requirements are communicated to other departments (Purchasing, Commercial, Operations, IT and Finance) and agreeing on delivery.
· Travelling as required for external and internal meetings, representation at trade shows etc.
· Availability as an escalation point for clients and internal stakeholders for complex issue resolution as needed.
· Participation in other projects as required.
· Achievement of sales, profit and strategic growth targets
· Operating expenses are within the agreed budgets.
· Timely production of budgets, forecasts and reports as required.
· Effective organization management, including achievement and maintenance of required level of team engagement and planning development of key team members.
· Customer satisfaction delivered
· Successful internal and external relationship management
· Min 16 Years Education Required. MBA is a major plus.
· Must have deep relationships in the Finance Industry.
The successful chief revenue officer may have the following attributes or skills:
· Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
· Passion – for the company’s mission
· Highly energetic personality – a motivator
· Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
· Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling work being done
· Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team