1. Performs the engineering tasks required to design and check the customer orders within the timeframe allotted by the team's performance metrics.
2. Design prepare and review for dimensional accuracy with an eye towards design integrity and Bill of Material accuracy.
3. Find the best solution to utilize our equipment and to best meet our customer's requirements.
1. Experience with 2D and 3D CAD software, Steel fabrication software such as Staad Pro, Etab, etc.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering.
3. Minimum of two years of Engineering Experience.
4. Previous experience with Light gauge steel building, Pre-engineered building, and Cold rooms is a plus.
5. However, a sound technical background together with a structured and vigorous project approach form a good basis for starting a career in our fast-moving environment.
6. Good communication skills for inter-team discussions and decision making.