1. The design engineer works ion creating building structure products and makes improvements to existing products.
2. evaluates parts or processes for cost efficiency and reliability.
3. Works with other members of the engineering staff to ensure the production is complete in a timely manner.
4. As a design engineer, you will be co-responsible for the development and production of new products in close collaboration within our sales colleagues and project managers.
5. After receiving demands from the customer, your task will be to translate customer requirements into product and production drawings and you examine their technical feasibility.
6. AS a design engineer, you also have the responsibility towards the production plant. This implies, amongst others, the approval of production files and the support of the production staff, if any technical questions shall arise during production.
7. Provides direction to production team manufacturing components to meet our drawing requirements.
8. Answer questions related to acceptability of out of tolerance components identified by the vendor or our in-house inspection.
9. Visits sites to support sales or installation of our products.
1. Experience with 2D and 3D CAD software, Steel fabrication software such as Staad Pro, Etab, etc.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering.
3. Minimum of two years of Engineering Experience.
4. Previous experience with Light gauge steel building, Pre-engineered building, and Cold rooms is a plus.
5. However, a sound technical background together with a structured and vigorous project approach form a good basis for starting a career in our fast-moving environment.
6. Good communication skills for inter-team discussions and decision making.