Cooperative Computing is Expanding!
We are looking for a professional Associate Technical Project Manager for our US team with Excellent Communication Skills and a proven track record in managing the Web/Mobile Application Development. Candidate must have strong Agile Development concepts with hands-on experience in preparing Functional Spec document, QA, customer support and team management.
- Manage Software Development project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, based on Project Management principles and best practices.
- Ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify risks and devise contingency plans.
- Communicate with team members to clarify project expectations in a timely and clear fashion; Delegate tasks and responsibilities appropriately.
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
- Ability to multi-task and use innovative management techniques.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to team members.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Perform the final quality check and sign-off for all project deliverables.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver a progress report.
- Minimum 3 years of Web Development Projects Experience.
- Must be a technology lover.
- Must have concepts of Business Analysis and Quality Assurance.
- Proven communication skills; Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly self-motivated individual with a strong commitment to meet deadlines and ability to work independently
- Soft Skills including moderation, facilitation, presentation and conflict management.
- Must have hands-on experience on tools like JIRA, Basecamp, MS Project etc.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree with MIS Majors will be preferred.
- Candidates with basic knowledge of System Architecture and Database design will be preferred.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to details
- Fast Learner
- Suggest innovative ideas
- Able to handle work pressure
- Technology Lover
- Multitask talent
- Problem Solving Ability
- Time Management
- Good listener
- Ready to take new technological challenges