Creative Content Writer
Cooperative Computing is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic individual with excellent Web Creative Content Writer who is not afraid to think outside the box and question assumptions. In this role, you will be part of a fast growing, cohesive team with many exciting responsibilities related to web & mobile application development.
- Stays abreast of current industry standards and techniques to ensure effective content that achieves the organization's goals.
- Ensure editorial content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards and is consistent with company information design guidelines and brand image.
- Conceptualize, draft, execute, and maintain SEO friendly Web site content.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Use web analytic data to expand content important to Web site visitors, prioritize most highly visited content and remove/archive unused or outdated content.
- Improve web-marketing initiatives & content management using creative content writing, search engine friendly copywriting, proofreading, and editing.
- Coordinate between various team members for task inputs and suggestions to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- Assist with other marketing projects as needed.
- 3 years in Creative Web Content experience.
- Ability to work as a team with designers, programmers, and managers.
- A willingness to stay informed about the latest social media and tech trends.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of web usability standards and practices.
- Energetic team player, who brings creativity to the table, but thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to write compelling copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented, and a collaborative team player who can work in small teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Proven strong innovative and analytical ability.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to details
- Fast Learner
- Suggest innovative ideas
- Able to handle work pressure
- Technology Lover
- Excellent Team Management Skills
- Multitask talent
- Problem-Solving Ability
- Time Management
- Good listener
- Ready to take new technological challenges.
- 5 days work schedule
- Annual leaves
- Casual/Sick leaves
- Matrimonial Leaves
- Paternal Leaves
- In-house training programs
- Semi-Annual / Annual Review
- Recreational activities