As a VP of Software Engineering, you will lead a global team of talented engineers who are dedicated to building out a secure, scalable and robust Mobile Applications and SaaS-based platforms. This is a true leadership position offering the opportunity to design and shape the product/Projects. You will be responsible for driving the development of products in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide design and framework approaches to the team for complex efforts. Well versed with coverage analysis techniques. You should be an expert in estimation and planning for the developing effort of multiple projects.
- The candidate should be an expert in risk identification and mitigation planning for all teams. Should provide team guidance on correct test practices and testing methods.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure issues are timely conveyed along with the explanation. Also, work with Product Management and Engineering for the release of the fixes.
- Ability to provide technical support to the team in using tools for automation, defect tracking and fault analysis. Should use technology to identify defect velocity, quality, and trends.
- Think about solving all business problems using technology. Define the product acceptance testing criteria; ensure that they are met.
- Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends.
- Must be a highly collaborative leader with the ability to lead through influence and work effectively with senior-level executives across the organization.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with Enterprise mobile/web application development, understanding of Android or iOS development. Agile, SCRUM and similar development methodologies.
- Own design and development of major pieces of the technology platform for product.
Required Experience and Skills
- 12+ years experience leading consumer-centric software development teams
- Public and private API productization
- Multi-client distribution
- Deep experience with cloud technologies, SOA architectures and agile development practices with an extensive track record of driving innovation and results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in leading a high growth tech organization, totaling 50+ engineers.
- R&D budget and resource management
- A track record of building high-performing teams; attracting, developing, and retaining the best engineering talent.
- This position requires International Travelling.