The Oracle EBS Technical Consultant supports Oracle E-Business Suite (HRMS, Financials, Supply Chain and CRM) modules by implementing, solving break/fix issues, or by providing design, development, and support knowledge of RICEW objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows).
- Design medium- to high-complexity technical solutions from a functional design specification
- Develop and adapt technical solutions/options into detailed technical design documents, complete with pseudo-code where appropriate, ensuring all functional requirements are met in the technical design
- Ensure that all development standards are taken into consideration in the functional and technical design/solution phase
- Review technical designs with technical team, functional team and performance team (where appropriate) to ensure that the solution is modular and has the appropriate level of scalability.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 5 Years demonstrated the ability to design, develop, unit test, and deploy RICEW objects in EBS using Oracle tools
- 5 Years of experience working with PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow (WF), Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) for various e-Business modules
- 5 years of experience with Oracle EBS Application Suites: Financials (AP, AR, GL, iProc, Purchasing, Projects) HCM: (Core HR, OAB, OTL, iRec)
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering EBS work products
This position requires occasional International Traveling