Cooperative Computing is looking for Senior iOS Application Developer who has a passion for out of the box and culture breaking innovative ideas. If you are hard-working, results-oriented, who can communicate effectively and work well on a team of developers in large-scale mobile application development, this opportunity is for you.
- Focus primarily on implementation of iOS-based applications and components while collaborating with other developers and designers on architecture, design, and implementation.
- Collaborate with creative staff to produce visually appealing designs and user interfaces.
- Can evaluate and choose libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of a particular application project and client.
- Efficiently structures and optimizes layouts for a variety of device sizes.
- Produce clean and scalable code without rework.
- Strong command on iOS SDK is a MUST.
- Experience with cross-platform development using React Native or Xamarin.
- Must have at least 4 mobile Applications released successfully on App Store.
- Experience of OOP, Swift, Restful API
- Good optimization and debugging skills
- Proficient in XML, SOAP, JSON
- Writes clean, elegant, readable and well-documented code
- Sound knowledge of application architecture design.
- Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development.
- Must be a technology lover.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Enjoys the challenge of building a highly scalable, consumer mobile applications
- Strong command on English language (Spoken and Written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 5 days’ work schedule
- Annual leaves
- Casual leaves
- In-house training programs
- Annual Review
- Recreational activities
- Offshore Travel opportunity