Cooperative Computing is seeking a thoroughly professional Ruby on Rails Developer with good communication skills and a proven track record in Web application development.
- Strong demonstrable command over Ruby-on-Rails syntax and programming concepts.
- Knowledge of working with tableless XHTML layouts.
- Must be a good database engineer, who is also able to develop complex SQL statements.
- Excellent knowledge of web application architecture.
- Must have at least one Ruby-on-Rails application LIVE.
- Excellent understanding of site development, application layouts and portals.
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML and JSON documents
- Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development
- Experience with SQL-Less databases like MongoDB etc.
- Experience with unit tests and Test Driven Development
- Experience in managing and deploying search engines like Solr and Sphinx
- Experience in building REST API consuming and publish JSON.
- Must be a technology lover.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong command on English language (Spoken and Written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment