Cooperative Computing is seeking a thoroughly professional SQA Engineer with good communication skills and a proven track record in developing Test Plans and Test automation. Candidate must have strong Quality Assurance and Control concepts and should be well versed in all forms of testing.
- At least 1 Year of hands on experience in testing, writing and maintaining test plans, scripts and ultimately executing manual tests.
- Strong experience of working with Developers having come from a computing degree background.
- The candidate must have experience of automated test platforms such as QTP / Selenium as well as experience with the growing range of open source test tools at both unit test and system test levels.
- Experience in designing, implementing, releasing, and after-sales QA support of web and mobile application projects.
- Experience of testing legacy environments as well as newer technology products based on web services and e-commerce.
- Must have hands on experience on required tools including but not limited to bug reporting and tracking, load testing, performance testing, cross browser and cross platform testing etc.
Bonus Skills: - Basic working knowledge of PHP/MySQL.- Business Analysis skills.- Technical documentation.- Software Architecture & Database Designing.
Requirements:- Must be a technology lover.- Minimum 1 year of experience.- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.- Strong command on English language (Spoken and Written)- Excellent communication skills.- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Incentives:- Overtime compensation- 5 days work schedule- Annual leaves- Casual leaves- Annual Review