Cooperative Computing is seeking a thoroughly professional SQA Engineer with good communication skills and a proven track record in developing Test Plans and Test automation. Candidate must have strong Quality Assurance and Control concepts and should be well versed in all forms of testing.
- At least 1 Year of hands on experience in testing, writing and maintaining test plans, scripts and ultimately executing manual tests.
- Strong experience of working with Developers having come from a computing degree background.
- The candidate must have experience of automated test platforms such as QTP / Selenium as well as experience with the growing range of open source test tools at both unit test and system test levels.
- Experience in designing, implementing, releasing, and after-sales QA support of web and mobile application projects.
- Experience of testing legacy environments as well as newer technology products based on web services and e-commerce.
- Must have hands on experience on required tools including but not limited to bug reporting and tracking, load testing, performance testing, cross browser and cross platform testing etc.
Bonus Skills: - Basic working knowledge of PHP/MySQL.- Business Analysis skills.- Technical documentation.- Software Architecture & Database Designing.
Requirements:- Must be a technology lover.- Minimum 1 year of experience.- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.- Strong command on English language (Spoken and Written)- Excellent communication skills.- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Incentives:- Overtime compensation- 5 days work schedule- Annual leaves- Casual leaves- Annual Review
Cooperative Computing is a US based business-focused technology services company that helps organizations create demonstrated business value through the use of technology. By helping the enterprise develop and execute on technology strategies that help drastically reduce operating costs or drive cri ...Read More