Cooperative Computing is looking for a dynamic Software Solution Architect with a deep understanding of backend and frontend, web and mobile technologies who is proficient in coding for enterprise solutions with skills in the following areas
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of Software Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Develops and executes solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, and usability
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of standards and procedures.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Extremely high skilled to code hands-on in most of these technologies – .NET, Asp.Net, Node JS, Python, PHP, Angular, React Native, MVC, SQL, and Mongo DB
- Building open and closed architecture solutions.
- Enterprise cloud solutions – hands-on in AWS, Azure Google Cloud, or IBM cloud
- Hands-on skills in new emerging tech such as – voice & facial recognition, ML, and AI.
- Experience in ML Kit for Android & iOS SDK would be a bonus skill.
- Good knowledge of customer, user interface & experience
- Experience with efficient analysis of large datasets in a cloud environment
- Experience working collaboratively with software and data engineers.
- Expected to lead the design, development, testing, and documentation effort of enterprise applications and services.
- Work on backend architecture. Perform code reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices.
- 8+ years of experience in senior backend/frontend role, 5+ years of team management experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Solution/Software Architect level
- Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Positive attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An academic background in Computer Science (BSc or MSc) or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with C-Level Executives
Project management skills: To manage and train staff for software projects and computer architecture projects in a team environment.