We are looking for a hiring manager who will work closely with the Management to help promote the values of the organization, to provide general HR advice and support line managers with all HR-related activities, to attract and retain the best talent in the organization.
The selected candidate will be responsible
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Reviewing resumes and applications
• Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
• Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
• Maintaining HR records in software as well as Maintain employee filing
• Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan
• HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
• Monitor employee progress and report to the Top Management
• Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have.
• Manage company expenses and office budget.
• Maintain and update company databases to Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events any other task given by the management.
• Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
• Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
• Publish and remove job ads
• Timekeeping and Payroll generation
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Fresh Graduate
• People-oriented and results-driven.
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
• Expertise in MS Office.
• Good communication skills in English, particularly good drafting skills.
• Excellent active listening, negotiation, reasoning, communication, and presentation skills.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Comfortable with night shifts. Willing to work for a minimum of 12 months at least and sign a one year contract.
• Good administrative skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making ability
• Good grip on communication and social media marketing will be a great plus.
• Basic salary and/or commission-based salary is open for negotiation.
• Work provided can be on permanent, part-time and contract bases as well.
Experienced/Fresh candidates are encouraged to Apply!