Position holder will be responsible for;
1. Assist in managing and developing all aspects of the business in the MENA and Pakistan region. Focusing on fortune 500 companies with presence/exposure to the MENA and Pakistan region.
2. Conduct market analysis in order to implement strategic sales and marketing plan in the MENA and Pakistan region.
3. Liaise with sponsorship partners such as CCME (Corporate Council Middle East), ACFE, ASIS and other specific shortlisted organizations to conduct seminars specific to anti-corruption and compliance issues. Generate new business avenues via the seminars and various media applications.
4. Manage key accounts in the region developing and maintaining business relationships whilst, ensuring client satisfaction. Working closely with the technology and advisory team to deliver high-end innovative solutions relevant and customized to the client’s requirements. Overseeing the implementation of products whilst working alongside the client to ensure successful delivery.
5. React to all enquiries from potential clients, also approach potential clients cold, to introduce the company its services and explain our presence in the Region. Responding to tenders. Researching formulating compiling the necessary information required in order pitching for the business
6. Identify and pursue new business opportunities in targeted markets and establish strategic relations with key decision makers
7. Work closely with the client to understand operational requirements budget timescale, helping the client to attain budget approval via board of directors. Often holding roundtables
within the client’s offices to present the solution and close out the deal.
8. Working closely with the client to ensure policies procedures training and communications are delivered effectively and within a timely manner.
9. Working alongside the Board of directors in most cases to monitor maintain and audit the solutions once engaged to ensure maximum results and ROI.
10. Thus building excellent relationships and leveraging on these by expanding the business based upon referrals.
11. Attending various marketing event in the MENA and Pakistan region to promote the business in the way of seminars / roundtables.
12. Analyze industry information and formulate effective strategies to coincide with marketing, to achieve company growth objectives
13. Liaising very closely with the various internal departments to ensure all client requirements are met and exceeded where possible.
14. Implement the recommendations of the strategic marketing plan.
15. Perform market research and analysis.
16. Furnish marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to all departments within the CRI Group.
17. Evaluate operational issues to determine whether competitive and staying current with the latest trends in investigative research reports and risk advisory services delivery is.
18. Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
19. Assist in or produce feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
20. Develop marketing campaigns for new capabilities and research services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
21. Manage specific programs such as Investigative Referral, New supporting program to target clients specifically to meet Compliance, ethics and anti-corruption solutions.
22. Development of brochures or other print or electronic ads to market CRI Group services.
23. Responsible for marketing and further sales, Business Development recruitment and orientation.
24. Prepare marketing campaigns for investigative capabilities and specialized services as of CRI Group’s activities in respective Jurisdictions.
25. Develop and implement a sponsorship program across industry events, manage presentations and develop solid leads during the course of exhibitions.
26. Assist in developing an on-going awareness program for our target clients by organizing CRI Group own events and workshops.
27. Promoting and developing strategies that can distinguish CRI Group from related investigative research and risk management services providers in the region.
28. Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
29. Locating and/or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners and discovering and exploring opportunities.
30. Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies and deal requirements, (potential and financial), evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments;
31. Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of the new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals;
32. Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
33. Demonstrates knowledge of, and supports, CRI Group mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
34. Opportunity shifting and lead generation, Update of contact database validation and frequency of visits of web links over excel format.
35. Technical proposal development, price proposal development, submission of proposal and update EOI Submission sheet.
36. To follow up with the clients over submitted EOI and follow up status to be updated on list of submission proposals/EOI.
37. Prepare monthly status report stating all the activities and their outcomes within a month and formal documentation as per compliance with the ISO standards.
38. Effective communication and coordination with the stakeholders and perform in the capacity of a project lead and generate leads out of such networking sessions and pursue.
39. Train and develop the capacities of new recruit and junior team members. To automate the system and upgrade the process of BD after regular intervals.
40. Responsibilities and duties of the position holder can be modified per the needs and requirements of the Company and work.
41.Following current and prospective ISO Standards, policies and procedures.
42.Carrying out any other task and assignment given by the management
For the past 25 years, Corporate Research and Investigations Private Limited (CRI Group) has safeguarded businesses from fraud and corruption, providing due diligence, pre- and post-employment background screening, risk management, compliance and other professional services. Based in Dubai, UAE, CRI ...Read More