Role Description: Lead Auditor
The Lead Auditor shall be an all-round audit specialist in one or more of the following Business Management System Standards, ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery, ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems. Further he/she will be an integral part of the CRI Certification auditor pool and lead audit teams in the execution of their duties.
The Lead Auditor shall play a lead role in the successful completion of assigned audits from start to finish. The Auditor shall be competent in determining compliance status of client’s management systems with ISO Management System criteria across a multiple range of industries
You will report directly to the CRI Program Manager of CRI Certification and your focus will be, in close cooperation with the CRI Certification Program, Quality and Technical Managers, on the planning, coordination of ISO certification audits in accordance with CRI Certification DMS, ISO 17021:2015 and ISO 19011:2011.
Your challenge will be to plan, schedule, perform and follow-up in Certification Audits of CRI Certifications clients management systems in a timely and efficient manner.
You shall promote and act as a brand ambassador for CRI Certification. This means acting ethically, professionally and with integrity and impartiality during all CRI Certification activity. You shall follow company rules and promoting CRI Certification services to clients so they are able to optimize business performance and “Make Excellence a Habit”.
Within the CRI Certification operational processes, you will responsible for:
- Performs 3rd-party ISO 37001, ISO 31000, ISO 19600 and/or ISO 9001 audits for CRI Certification customers
- Schedule and plan audit activity with customers, auditors and other audit team members.
- Interact directly with customers at all levels of management in developing timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of compliance or implementation of their management system
- Document and report audit activities and results
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Maintains appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as described in CRI Certification Documented Management System.
- Reporting to the Program Manager for operational and control on the management of audit services provided to the clients.
- Providing technical control of all activities related to audit services including planning, scheduling and conduct of audits of the client’s management systems with the assistance of the office staff and auditors.
- Overseeing and witnessing of audits when being led by trainee or less experienced auditors
- Working together with the CRI certification program managers to solve Accreditation Body audit findings
Applicants for this position should have:
- A Lead Auditor qualification in ISO 9001, ISO 31001 or 37001 is critical. A knowledge and understanding of ISO 17021:2015 would be advantageous
- Knowledge of bribery concept related to direct and indirect payments, facilitation payments, non-financial benefits, conflict of interest, risks with third parties.
- Knowledge of various bribery scenarios related to hiring, commercial activities, sales, supplychain etc.
- Understanding of various controls used to respond to bribery
- Know -how of bribery risk assessment and due diligence.
- Possess bribery risk controlling and evaluation skills
- Must have skills for designing and evaluating antibribery controls
- Knowledge of business processes and application of systems standards.
- An excellent communicator who can liaise with, and influence, a wide audience including staff, external groups and committees.
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Experience in preparing high quality written documentation.
- Highly organized, with a proven ability to manage a number of projects at any given time.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and have excellent time management/planning skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be an enthusiastic and committed team player.
- Be computer literate and are able to manage multiple files, records and back up processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language are essential.
- Prepared to travel, both nationally and internationally as business needs dictate necessary.
- Must be willing to maintain CPD and including auditing qualifications.