We are looking for an experienced ‘UI/UX Graphic Designer' to come and join our fast-paced and rewarding organization.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Mobile App UI/UX will be a plus
- Manage the conception-to-completion design and planning process for time-sensitive creative deliverable: Website & mobile design, Digital Marketing Design & print design – from single projects to ongoing retainer client needs.
- Exceptional design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion, 2D/ 3D design patterns etc.
- Design an array of marketing communication pieces: websites, apps, brand guides, logos, pitch-books, collateral and overall themes, individual piece designs, assist with UI/UX design challenges, etc.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wire-frames, visual mock-ups, click-thorough & prototypes
- Ensure all digital creative and UI/UX content produced is on brand, accessible, usable and meets best practice standards.
- Create designs that respond beautifully to all devices whilst demonstrating a customer centric approach designs by considering analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Efficiently and thoroughly slice and prepare approved design files to be handed off to Web Development teams and communicate detailed specs through design-to-development hand-off meetings
- Must conduct pre/post production design quality checks on all website design and UI/UX specs implemented by development team and be able to clearly communicate updates and edits requiredb ecome a key stakeholder in the strategic development of innovative digital projects and campaigns.
- Continue to sharpen industry knowledge by learning about trends and new design products
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing Skills & Tools.
Visual & Graphic Designing, Character Animation and Video Making, Wireframing, Prototyping, Multi-Device Design, Technology Solutions, User Experience (UX) and User Interface Design for Web & Mob, User-centered Design.
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Sketch, InVision Suite, Axure, Creative Cloud, Maya & 3D MAX.
Experience with CMS Component Design (preferably Adobe AEM)