We are an Investment Management firm with an intellectual work environment, conducting real time research of international financial markets (equities, currencies, commodities, fixed incomes). We do event based and value based investing which includes both fundamental as well as technical analysis. Research includes micro (firm specific) as well as macro (currency and country risk) analysis.
Applying candidates must have interest in International Finance and World Events. Candidates should also be proficient in Project Finance modelling, financial spread sheets, report writing and interacting with reputable international and domestic financial and non financial institutions.
- MSc/MBA/ IN FINANCE from REPUTED UNIVERSITY
- MASTERS IN COMPUTATIONAL FINANCE
- EXCELLENT RESEARCH SKILLS AND IT/ FINANCIAL MODELLING SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Experience must be 2+ years in the relevant field.
- CGPA: 3.5 OR ABOVE
- Good written spoken English essential as all research is in English.
- Candidates who have lived or travelled out of Pakistan preffered.
Female candidates are also encouraged to Apply
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE APPLIED PREVIOUSLY NEED NOT APPLY