- Startup recruitment agency based in Australia.
- 5 days a week according to Australian time.
- Work from home or from our office in Lahore.
- 8 hours job every day.
- You will be monitored by a software remotely and calling records.
Cosmic Medical is a healthcare recruitment agency in Australia. We recruit all clinical positions to medical practices and recently set up an office in Lahore with a view to expanding our workforce in the next few years. We partner with healthcare and healthcare-related clients and fill their vacancies with healthcare candidates that best match their need. Together with our healthcare customers, we enhance patients’ lives by providing the people that make a difference to health outcomes.
About the opportunity: We are seeking to appoint Call Centre Representative /Recruitment Consultants to our office in Birkat Market, Lahore, Pakistan. We are looking to recruit 3-4 consultants who will be working as a team.
Work hours will be according to Australian Standard Time. You will be working from 1 am to 12 PM PST Monday to Friday.
- Creating leads on a daily basis
- Data Entry
- You are sales orientated and are motivated to achieve and succeed
- Excellent Communication skills
- You are personable and approachable with a positive outlook in life
- You love talking to people and understanding what makes them tick, you are naturally curious
- You are able to nurture and build relationships through your interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- You have a sales mindset and aspire to work in a commercial outcome-driven business.
- Excellent Computer Skills
Skills & Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to quickly build rapport
- Call center experience with the proven ability is highly desirable
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Tech savvy, able to learn new database management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Highly desirable: proven recruitment experience including good tenure, ideally with exposure to the healthcare sector - Nursing, Allied Health and/or Pharma/Devices experience highly desirable.