Front Desk Officer
The Front Desk Officer will report to HR Department
A pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. She will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Sending check in and check out on daily basis of all employees to Senior Management and making HR in cc.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Puntual always.
- Assisting the HR department with interviews.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Maintains the start-up week with sweets for employees.
- Arrangement of employee’s birthdays and other official events taking in liaison the Admin and HR Dept.
- Taking the task and responsibilities related to the administration work with liaison of your Admin Dept reporting to HR Dept.
- Only facilitate the candidates arriving for the interviews.
- Inform through extensions as the candidates arrived.
- Take up other duties as assigned by Line Manager i.e. HR Manager (HR Dept.).
- Flexible enough personality.
- Very pleasant, attractive and representable in terms of personality.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree.