Cranberry Marketing is looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 Bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.