Creatif Soft looking for experienced Paid (PPC) Campaign Specialist with a strong grip on Ad Campaigns, Bidding and budgeting. Relevant experience in the design and development industry is a plus point.
Apply only if your profile matches the following job requirements and skills.
The ideal candidate must be responsible for,
- Planning and executing marketing strategies with the marketing team and improving them with changing marketing trends.
- Daily account management of Pay per Click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords, Yandex, Bing, and other search platforms.
- Monitoring and improving overall PPC strategy for each advertiser.
- Managing budgets and bids for multiple platforms including Google Ad Words, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Managing social media channels of the company’s brands and identifying additional social channels for the company’s brands to interact with its target audience.
- Bringing in ideas for website improvements and coordinating with the design and development team to implement the improvements.
- Building partnership strategies with affiliate agencies and individual affiliates to improve the overall demand for the brand.
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and searching performance across major search channels.
- Developing an audience for Remarketing, Display and paid Social Media Campaigns.
- Management of Display Network, Placement Lists on Google AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Reporting project progress on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis by using Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Analyzing websites using a variety of tools including Google Analytics & Google Search Console as internal reporting tools.