We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web.
The individual will be responsible for developing the content for all aspects of the organizations online presence. In addition to this he will also be crafting content for site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
Exceptionally strong research skills and ability to grasp new and complex technology/business related topics is required. In addition, strong communications skills are required as the individual will be working closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing online content and outreach campaigns and will obsess about copy. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for organizations web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Conducting in-depth and accurate research on new subjects/topics/ideas
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Copy edit and proofread all web content
- Oversee freelancers, including writers, copy editors and community outreach organizers
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, websites, lists and events
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Exceptional English writing & communication
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Experience with managing content on popular content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passion, commitment and integrity!