Our organization a progressive software house located at Lahore is looking for competed and responsible HR Manager. The ideal candidate should be Bachelors/Master Degree preferably in Human Resource or Business Management with Minimum 1-3 Years of Experience in the relevant field in well reputed organization (s)
- Assist C.E.O to formulate and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing interviews.
- Assist C.E.O to conduct performance appraisals of personnel and probation completion sessions.
- Issuing appointment and all kind of letters pertaining to HR matters.
- prepare contingency plans and career designs for new joiners and existing workforce.
Skills Qualifications and experience requirements
- Must be Business Graduate in HR or related fields from an accredited university
- Must have some proven professional working experience in HR & business development Skills Required
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks
- Strong verbal and communication skillsUtilize time effectively and efficiently
- Fluent in English Speaking, Writing
- Should b Computer & Internet Literate and basic software like google sheets
- should b work on MS Office & Excel to maintaining sheets and making Docs Online