Full-time job opportunity at Creative Morph, a software house based in Phase 4, DHA, Lahore.
The HR Manager assumes a variety of responsibilities and manages the day to day HR and Office processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing and overseeing all HR processes and functions
- Provides leadership, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to team members
- Develop and execute recruiting strategy
- Responds to general questions pertaining to company policies, procedures, and benefits programs
- Provide HR policy and procedure guidance to divisions to ensure compliance
- Manage the new hire process. Work internally and externally to locate and find candidates to fill open vacated positions. Assist with pre-phone call interviews, interviews with the management team and recommendations on candidate selections.
- Conduct and ensure that all new-hire orientations are conducted timely and align with company practice
- Create and keep track of tasks the teams are currently working on
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associate.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Superior communication, influencing and conflict management skills
- Ability to respond to associate requests/questions in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Must maintain the confidentiality of all associate issues