Creatives - Design and Print Shop is looking for a Graphic Designer, with an eye for creative designing. The position requires a blend of creative and technical disciplines. The candidate will be responsible for creative thinking and assisting customers for their design and print requirements.
- Forming appealing designs for various items as per clients' requirements
- Designing marketing collaterals including brochures, handbills, posters, certificates, greeting cards, logo, stationary items etc
- Assisting customers for their printing requirements
- Forming designs for social media and website
- Creating artistic info graphics to present information in a visually appealing manner.
- Working knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Skills in photography and videography will be a plus
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills.
Minimum Qualification: HSSC / Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Arts, Visual Arts (HEC recognized university).
Candidates with relevant certifications in designing will be preferred.
- 1-2 years of related experience in a position involving graphic design
- Portfolio of electronic or printed samples demonstrating experience is required.